MedPharm Iowa is an Iowa medical cannabis manufacturer located in Des Moines, Iowa.
Focused on innovative vigor and established manufacturing practices, MedPharm Iowa provides medical cannabis to qualifying patients while educating the community on the benefits of medical cannabis and how to legally obtain products.
We Manage Every Step
MedPharm Iowa carefully manages the entire process of providing precisely formulated cannabis medication to Iowa dispensaries:
1 / Grow
- Mother Plants
- Vegetative Stage
- Flowering Stage
2 / Extract
- Supercritical CO2 extraction
3 / Quality Control & Assurance
- Analysis of cannabinoids
- Assessment of active and inactive ingredients
- Contaminant testing
- Stability testing
4 / Formulation
- Forms and dosing to match patient’s condition
- Tincture, Tablet, Topical, and Vaporization
- Balanced THC/CBD, elevated CBD, elevated THC, low THC
5 / Packaging & Delivery
- Precision labeling
- Child-resistant and tamper-proof packaging
- Secure shipping to dispensaries
6 / Education & Marketing
- Physician education courses
- Patient education
- Community engagement
7 / Dispensary
- Licensed medical professionals
- THC/CBD dosing recommendations
- Cannabis product consultations
MedPharm Iowa’s mission is to improve the quality of life for Iowans with debilitating medical conditions who seek natural, scientifically-driven medical solutions.
Meet Dr. Chris Nelson
Dr. Chris Nelson started MedPharm Iowa to provide safe and legal cannabis products for Iowa patients with debilitating medical conditions.
Dr. Nelson is the owner of MedPharm Iowa and the president and CEO of Kemin Industries, a global ingredient manufacturer that has been using applied science to improve quality of life for over half a century.